Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Yummy, Yummy in my Tummy, Tummy..

Soo, still on the healthy lifestyle change and still doing well.  I'm not going to think about what day it is, I'm just going to power through the next few...  umm..  days..  and keep it going.  Haven't had any soda at all.  Not really missing it either.  I've been drinking a lot of water and eating a lot of veggies and so far, so good.  Finally got the list of the items we should skip, although the list is kind of vague.  Basically, if it comes out of a bag, a box or a can, it should be avoided. 

Soo, continuing in that vein, I love fish.  Soo, todays find is tilapia.  I loooove me some tilapia.  My favorite restaurant tilapia is Chili's.  They have a grilled tilapia served with pico de gallo and a delicious Chimichurri sauce.  It's kind of expensive for a fern bar though, coming in around $14, but it's definitely something that I would eventually go back and get.  : )..  In the meantime, here's a delicious tilapia treat to tide me over....

Honey Lime Tilapia..
: )..
Looks good!
Sounds delishus!
Nummy, nummy, nummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment