Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Moment with Milo..

Soo, living life with three Cairn Terriers is a little hectic, crazy and chaotic at times.
Our solution?  Each pup has been getting their very own outing with one of us.
Fergus got to go with Dutch to order a hot rod part, but got a little sick from the ride.
Emmy got to go and pick the part up the next day.

Yesterday was Milo's day.
I dropped our shaggy little boy off at
"Aunt Chelsea's" shop for an oatmeal shampoo
and a trim.
Here he is before we went in..
 A few hours later, he came out smelling good
and looking handsome as ever.

While passing the Liberty exit, I suggested
that we stop by the Puppy Store,
PetSmart.  Milo was all for that!
He and Emmy love the puppy store!
After putting his comfy harness on,
we cruised through the aisles,
where Milo spotted a Lion waiting to pounce
on him from a bottom bin.  Lol.
We don't let him get too close to them,
that poor lion wouldn't have stood a chance..
 The lion survived the encounter..
We finally made it back home, where we were
greeted by two other happy puppies who spent several
minutes happily sniffing their missing brother,
before they finally ran back outside and before
Milo found something stinky to roll in.  Lol.
At least he still looks good.  : )..



No comments:

Post a Comment