Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Draggin..

I'm still trying to catch up on sleep, but still can't get to sleep at night until it's too late to get a good night's rest.  I'm wide awake when I should be laying down and shutting my eyes.  I was soo tired the other day, I left a voicemail for someone requesting a donation and don't think that I ever left my phone number.  Yikes.  Not that I don't remember who it was, and can't call them back.  In fact, after hearing news that our friend may have less than a week left, I might just kick things in higher gear and start calling all the big wigs myself.  : (..
 
We need to come up with at least $1800 for a deposit for his final costs.  There is a church who is willing to donate their building for his visitation.  We are going to try and start an online auction this Friday that will run through until Sunday.  This won't be the only auction that we do, because hopefully I have enough donations that will still trickle in to start another one.  Right now, we have a lot of local restaurant certificates, and I am going to go into craft overdrive to put in some non-food items.  Our friends and family that aren't in the Kansas City area will need something to bid on.
 
One of my craft items involves..
 Lemons..
 And another one involves cinnamon..
Which reminds me, I am soooo
addicted to the Oatmeal, Cranberry,
Walnut cookies that they are making at
the cafeteria at work.  Oooh my gosh..
I love oatmeal and raisin cookies,
but lemme tell ya..  I could eat the whole
batch of these cookies and not even bat an eye.
Deeeelishus..
Dang.
Now I wanna cookie..
If you give a girl a cookie, she'll
want a glass of milk..
Dang..  Now I want a glass of milk..
And another cookie..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment