Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

One More Day..

Our first attempt at an online, silent auction begins tomorrow afternoon.  It's on like Donkey Kong around 5pm Central Standard Time.  Please, keep us in mind if you are reading this, and wish us well.  Not sure how well it will go, but I'm hoping that it is going to be great.  I am going to do some more work on the donations tomorrow, they are still trickling in.  My boss has even gotten in on the hunt for us, he is going to contact some of his friends to see if their businesses can put something in for us.  We truly appreciate everyone's support and well wishes.  It's been a crazy week, but it's going to be an even crazier weekend.
 
For anyone that is reading these posts, here is the link to the facebook site for Tyrone.
This page is to help organize and promote our fundraising events.  There will be a lot of them!
 
Alrighty..  Gotta do some more work..

No comments:

Post a Comment