Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's your birthday! It's your birthday! : )..

It's someone's third birthday in our house.. 
 She was a cute little girl..
 Who could resist a cute little face like that?
Chewin on her first birthday card from her Granny..
 Aww, whatta sweet little puppy!
Her birthday last year, spent in the park
eatin cheeseburgers with Milo and his
broken toenail..
 Her first birthday present today,
and one of her favorite things, just an
old, empty milk jug.  Lol.
Our little birthday girl..
Happy 3rd Birthday Auntie Em!!
: )..

2 comments:

  1. aw! How cute! What breed is Aunie Em? She's adorable! Happy birthday, sweet girl. ( My dog likes empty milk jugs too. )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecilia! She's a Cairn Terrier, same as Toto from The Wizard of Oz. Ha! We really wanted a Wizard name for her, but I wasn't too hip on Doroty or Judy. My husband perked up and said, "Auntie Em!" : ).. It was just too cute! Lol.

      Delete