Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chris Pureka - These Pages


Spent part of yesterday listening to my Po'Girl Pandora Radio Station,
ooooh how I've missed it so.  Thought that it was mixed in on the shuffle,
but I don't think it was because it's been quite a while since I've heard this
great song. : ).. I love the radio version, but I really think that I love this
live version even more.  Great song, great sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment