Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Great TShirt Idea.. : )..

I'm not a quilter..
I'm not good at sewing..
Sooo, for those who might be
challenged by those activities,
we have options.
 
I have several shirts that I've held onto
for sentimental reasons.
Now?  I have options for that as well.
Stretching them and stapling them to canvas.
Whatta great idea.  : )..
Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment