Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Made It.. Whew..

Finished our evals for the month
with a little time to spare..
I think we were all doubting that it would
happen. We've had one person on
vacation in Hawaii for 2 weeks,
one person on vacation on a cruise to the
Bahamas to celebrate their 25th Wedding Anniversary
and renew their vows, surrounded by their
family and friends, and then several people
in and out for training.
Whew.
'Nuff for today.
Love this song.
Wasn't so crazy about it at first,
but it's definitely grown on me..  : )..


No comments:

Post a Comment