Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Oooh Yeah.. That's What I'm Talkin About..

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.
 
I love shrimp..  : )..
I love chimichangas..  : )..
I really love Shrimp Chimichangas..  : )..
 
We have three great local restaurants who make delicious
shrimp chimichangas, but I don't get to go there
often enough for my tastes.
Literally.  Lol.
 
Now?
Thanks to Pinterest?!
Aha!!  I don't have to go there to get them.
I went to the grocery store and did this..
 Yummy shrimp..
 One tablespoon of oil and butter each..
 3 tablespoons of Cream Cheese
(don't ask me why it's sideways..)
 2 cloves of garlic..
 Oil, butter, shrimp, garlic and cream cheese together..
 Until thoroughly mixed and cooked..
 Put in the middle of a warmed tortilla..
 One of mine broke open..
But that was ok..
Although they didn't look like the
Pinterest picture?
They were amazing!
Yummy Yummy in My Tummy!
I don't have to go out for these anymore!
I can actually make them myself!
At home!
With as much shrimp as I want.
: )..
Deeeeeelishus!
Right on!
Awesome.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment