Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Aha! Sound Hound to the rescue..

I heard a great song on the radio the other day when I didn't have
Sound Hound (my "what song is that?" app) installed on my phone.
 
I could have sworn it was Sugarland,
but couldn't find it for the life of me.
 
I was kind of right.
It's by Jennifer Nettles, one half of Sugarland.
It's her new song on her solo debut.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment